Be Done by Thirty-First’s Midnight
I know that little ditty needs work but at least it rhymes. I’m hoping it will still spur me on to complete this project as a finished top by the end of May.
It would be a bonus if I was able to use my AZ group’s longarm to quilt it this month before I head north. But I’ll be pleased as punch if only the top is finished. So that’s what I’ll claim as my One Monthly Goal—to sew all the blocks (I believe there will be 35) together and add borders to complete it to a finished flimsy—on Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal May Linkup.
What I Learned Today:
- I have less than two weeks to work on this goal if I also want to use our longarm before we leave.
- The Arizona sun must be very bleaching. Here’s a picture of my rose shortly after it opened. Tu-Na Helper planted this yellow rose bush a couple of weeks ago in our backyard. That is the color it’s supposed to be. However, here’s a picture of the same rose just two days later.It’s almost completely white!
- The Saguaros are starting to bloom.
- Blooming Saguaros are very difficult to photograph. I zoomed in for a closer look.
- I felt short standing next to that Saguaro and then I found this one. It’s only about 4 feet tall.
Question: Are flowers blooming where you are?
Thanks for stopping by and do come again.
Karen, Tu-Na Quilts
Linking to Main Crush Monday at Cooking Up Quilts
Can I Get a Whoop Whoop? at Confessions of a Fabric Addict
Linky Tuesday at Freemotion by the River