Alida, of Tweety Loves Quilting, is hosting the next Art with Fabric hop that starts Monday.
I will be posting my project on Wednesday but I thought you might want to catch the other creative fabric art projects before then. Tomorrow I help kick off the Wish Upon a Star blog hop.
Art With Fabric
Monday, May 21st, 2018
- Janeen at Quilt Art Designs
- Andrée at Quilting & Learning-What a Combo
- Carol at Quilted Fabric Art
- Melva at Melva Loves Scraps
Tuesday, May 22nd, 2018
Wednesday, May 23th, 2018
- Kat at Kat Knap
- Julie at Julie Bagamary Art
- Karen at Tu-Na Quilts, Travels, and Eats Come on back to check out Tu-Na’s creation.
- Wendy at Pieceful Thoughts of My Quilting Life
Thursday, May 24th, 2018
- Alida at Tweety Loves Quilting
- Heather at Heather’s Blog
- Tami at Thrift Shop Commando
- Dione at Clever Chameleon Quilting
What I Learned Today:
- There’s no place like home.
- That’s also what I said in November when I arrived at my AZ house.
Question: Do you use materials other than fabric to create art? I have a craft room filled with beads and baubles, yarn and string, hooks and needles, stamp pads and stamps. But the only thing I really use anymore is fabric. According to Tu-Na Helper, I don’t use it fast enough to justify all the fabric that keeps coming into the house. I’m thinking that I need to clean off those other shelves to make room for more….fabric!
Thanks for stopping by and do come again.
Karen, Tu-Na Quilts