Hi-ho, thar buckos!
’tis be Cap’n Tu-Na tellin’ ye that I have th’ loot counted, ‘n safely stowed.
Thar’s much more thar than I thought. ’tis just taken much longer than expected. Be back in a day or a pair wit’ th’ first ‘o th’ loot from me 2016 Quilt Minnesota Shop Hop to show ye. In th’ meantime, here’s a couple a pictures to whet ye appetite!
In addition to taking lots of pictures, I’ve had a pressing project to work on, too.
And these giants need some tending. The garden produce got out of hand while we were gone.
Stay tuned for Part Two of “The Loot—The Free and Almost-Free Stuff” coming up soon. Yes, I came across some really good deals—so good, in fact, that they made me think I was a pirate; I’ve got the credit card debt to prove otherwise! If you haven’t caught up with all my Quilt Minnesota Shop Hop adventures, you’ll see the list here.
What I Learned Today:
- The cooler holds more than I thought.
- The cooler made a good storage place after the garden produce was left at my daughter’s.
- Receipts add up faster than I thought.
- 380 pictures of loot are a lot to weed out and edit.
- The loot—it’s almost embarrassing.
Question: What do you do with overgrown zucchini?
Linking Sunday to Cynthia at Quilting is More Fun than Housework for Oh, Scrap!