The 2017 New Quilt Bloggers are busily polishing their blogs and preparing their post. During two weeks in April and two weeks in May, you will be able to get to know them better. There will also be lots of giveaways on our host’s blogs.
The hop is scheduled as follows:
2017 New Quilt Bloggers Blog Hop Schedule
- Blog Hop Week 1 – April 10th
- Blog Hop Week 2 – April 17th
- Blog Hop Week 3 – May 1st
- Blog Hop Week 4 – May 8th
I am part of the Blooming Quilter’s group under the direction of Yvonne @Quilting Jetgirl and am scheduled to post an introductory post on May 1st.
We’ve received our assignments and are scheduling our posts. Some of my fellow members of the Blooming Quilters as well as those of the two other groups of new quilt bloggers will be posting during each of those weeks. I will let you know more of the schedule as we go along.
Meet my fellow members of Blooming Quilters.
- Amandy @Mommy’s Projects
- Bobbi @Snowy Days Quilting
- Fi @living cloth
- Jennifer @Inquiring Quilter
- Laura @Snowy Days Quilting
- Anita @Domestic Felicity ~
- Cate @Chaos Theory Quilting
- Liz @My Sew Called Life
- Olusola @Alice Samuel’s Quilt Co.
- Karen @Tu-Na Quilts, Travels, and Eats That’s me! I hope you will join me right here on May 1st.
- Kathleen @Kathleen McMusing
- Sandy @Sandy Star Designs
- Sarah @Designs by Sarah J
- Tami @Thrift Shop Commando
- Danette @Nettie Sews
- Debbie @Quilt Knowlogy
- Olivia @Pumpkin Hollow Quilting
- Raylee @Sunflower Stitcheries and Quilting
On a side note: I’ve been busy with family responsibilities but have sincerely appreciated all of your blog comments and support. As soon as I can, I will post about my March bee blocks and the continuing postage saga. You probably won’t believe it. But then again, maybe you will.
What I’ve Learned Today:
- My family is priority number one.
- All else pales in comparison.
Question: How do you handle stress? I need some good stress relievers.