Hello, fellow quilters! I’d like you to meet a few more of my fellow Blooming Quilters this week as we jet around the globe. Just click on their blog name and you’ll be able to visit with them too and if you like what you read you might want to follow them to keep in touch. Thank you to Yvonne at Quilting Jetgirl for bringing us all together. Visit Yvonne’s blog to enter to win some fantastic prizes. Don’t delay the giveaway is open only for 4 more days.
- Olusola @Alice Samuel’s Quilt Co. We all strive for perfection in who we are and what we do. Meet Sola from Nigeria whose blog is perfect and she tells us at what point we or our quilts are perfect too. She’s displaying some fantastic quilts she’s either finished or in the process of making so you’ll get some major inspiration here.
- Liz @My Sew Called Life Meet Liz who lives in the dream location of Hawaii. Find out how she turned her life around to create happiness and quilts, of course. You’ll also get to meet her fur babies and read about her feathered friends. There’s quilt inspiration pictures here too. She finished her post with some quilting tips but I can’t follow the first one…Don’t buy fabric just because you like it.
- Anita @Domestic Felicity Anita’s introductory post is still coming and I can’t wait to read more. I’ll come back and update this when it publishes. Update: Anita may have been a bit tardy for the party but her post is definitely worth the wait and she had a good excuse–life got in the way. This motorcycle mamma sold her bike and took up quilting. I hope you’ll stop over and visit her blog to get a couple of great quilting tips that I’ll definitely use and maybe you will too.
- Cate @Chaos Theory Quilting Cate started to quilt as a way to ease her pain and leave something tangible behind. She tells us that she has many unquilted tops lying around–no surprise there as I think many of us quilters have them, too. Learn what she would like to do with them.
Come on back in May for two more weeks of introductory posts and giveaways. I’ll be posting the first week. Oh, and remember to enter the giveaway found on any of our three host blogs (Yvonne, Leanne, or Beth) soon.
What I Learned Today:
- Food feeds the soul.
- My sister is a great cook.
- So is my niece (her daughter).
Question: What did you do yesterday? After a beautiful Easter church service, I had a wonderful Easter meal prepared by my sister.