Over the next two months, new quilt bloggers will be showcasing their work and their blogs. Join this group this week.
There are more to come next week and also the first two weeks in May. I will be posting with the Happy Stitching Team (HST) group on May 7th.
April 16, 2018
- Gail at Quilting Gail
- Rachel at Rachel Rossi Designs
- Tracie H. at Riceford Streams
- Wendy T. at Pieceful Thoughts of My Quilting Life
- Jan at Cocoa Quilts
- Michelle at Creative Blonde
- Terry at Quilting a Legacy
- April at Janda Bend Quilts
Our host is Tish at Tish’s Adventures in Wonderland. You’ll want to check out Tish’s blog to enter the giveaway. Yes, there are prizes!
Each of the other Co-Hosts listed below has a group of quilt bloggers who are strutting their stuff over the next month. The giveaways are held on the host sites.
- Beth at Cooking Up Quilts
- Sandra at Musings of a Menopausal Melon-mmmquilts
- Jennifer at Dizzy Quilter
What I Learned Today:
- I am always running late. Hmmm, that seems to be a problem. I need to learn why.
- I will be busy reading this week.
Thanks for stopping by and do come again.
Karen, Tu-Na Quilts
Are you “fashionably late” or just late? Haha. That used to be a joke between my husband and I, back in our campaigning days . . .
Maybe you are trying to do too much!
I look forward to seeing you in May. All the bloggers today were really interesting. It will be a fun time.
Hope you are enjoying yourself and not letting the late thing cause you more stress. Best wishes!