Today’s merry elves can be found here:
Saturday, July 15th, 2017
Confessions of a Fabric Addict Sarah continues giving instructions for her quilt along with this quilt. Yesterday, we chose our fabric and cut strips. Today, we’ll be doing some sewing of long strips. It’s not too late to get started.
Citymousequilter Grace won’t be left without a sock—to hang on the mantel at Christmas time that is. See how she constructs a string-pieced stocking both with and without a cuff.
Vicki’s Crafts and Quilting Vicki shows a new pattern she just released on the Craftsy site. If you want to make a fun table runner with snowmen dudes, check out her blog. She has a link to the pattern. It sure looks like fun!
Quilting Fun Pam makes a quilt and gives a couple good tips (what she uses to make a circle and how she does the center of the circle) as she quilts a circular pattern around her quilt. I thank you for them!
Remember to leave comments on each of their posts so you can qualify to win some giveaways of fabric of Tula Pink’s new holiday line, Holiday Homies!!!
See my post here for a complete listing of all the blogs on the hop.
What I Learned Today:
- If at first I don’t succeed, try again, and again, and again.
- Persistence paid off, I succeeded. You’ll see later.
- July is almost half over. Yikes, there’s so much to do before the month ends. We are in a major clean-out of our storage room and garage.
- I am already behind with this quilt along and it’s only day 2.
- Thirteen days until the 2017 Quilt Minnesota Shop Hop begins. Will Tu-Na and Tu-Na helper go this year or sit this one out?
Question: What is your favorite Christmas tune? Mine is “It Came Upon a Midnight Clear.”