It’s time to link my One Monthly Goal for June.
Now, which of my UFOs or my new project starts should I work on?
I wasn’t surprised I didn’t complete my OMG for May since it was a busy month. I think I’ll list that one again for my June OMG although I’ve got a lot of other projects to work on, too.
You can find more info about this Keyhole Quilt on my May’s One Monthly Goal post here. I will be making 16 more keyhole blocks and sewing them together to make a finished top. I might be adding borders to bring it to a nice lap size. But my goal will be to at least get these blocks done and sewn together for June.
What I Learned Today:
- In order to complete a goal, I actually have to work on it.
- I need to relearn some lessons over and over.
- I am not very good at picking my OMGs. I do finish projects, just not the ones I pick.
- My new little grandson, who was finally born last Thursday at 14 days overdue, is finally getting to go home today. He has a very excited three-year-old brother waiting with open arms.
- I can give good advice. I offered this to my daughter this weekend, “You can’t control how other people act but you can control how you react to them.” (I think I read something similar before).
- I should follow my own advice.
Question: What’s your favorite flower? I walked down the aisle carrying a bouquet of daisies. While they are still one of my favorite flowers, I also like poppies and tulips. The deer like to eat our tulips. Since we have a lot of deer, we now have no more tulips and the deer have moved on to eating our daylilies. For the last two years, the poppies are refusing to grow in my flower garden. So here’s a pic of how it looked a couple of years ago because this year’s is mostly weeds.
Thanks for stopping by and do come again.
Karen, Tu-Na Quilts
One Monthly Goal-June Goal Link Up at Elm Street Quilts