You’ve survived Segment 2 of the Destination QAL.
See These Hosts for Segment One
Karen @ Tu-Na Quilts, Travels, and Eats — Thanks for stopping by.
Segment 2: Prizes and Sponsors
Thank you to our sponsors for the following prizes for Segment 2!
One Winner Receives:
Enter to Win Segment One Prize
Entering to win is as easy as 1, 2, 3.
There is still time!
- Everyone (You must be 18 to be able to enter to win prizes) gets to participate. You do NOT need to have a blog to enter.
- Make all four of the blocks in this segment provided to you free of charge for this event. Use your own fabrics and embellish them as you like. If you are entering the giveaway, the blocks should definitely be recognizable as made from these free patterns. Take one picture with all of them included.
- Post one picture that contains all four of your blocks by September 1410th 7:59 am Eastern time on one of the following ways:
- On the Partners in Design Facebook page
- On Instagram with the hashtag #DestinationQAL
- On the Linky party below. Click to enter. You do not need to have a blog to enter your picture. Post it on one and it shows up on all.
Add your block above!
Join this QAL
You can join in anytime. Find the complete schedule here. This QAL is divided into three segments each containing four blocks with a two week break between segments for a chance to catch up. Blocks are released on Tuesday mornings at 8 am Eastern time until all 12 blocks have been released.
Find Segment Two Blocks Here
Segment 2: August 10 to September 14
- August 10 – Block 5: Kathleen McCormick @ Kathleen McMusing — Find Block Five There
- August 17 – Block 6: Jennifer Fulton @ The Inquiring Quilter — Find Block Six There
- August 24 – Block 7: Kathleen McCormick @ Kathleen McMusing AND Karen Thurn @ Tu-Na Quilts, Travels, and Eats — Find Block Seven on both blogs
- August 31– Block 8: Laura Piland @Slice of Pi Quilts — Find Block Eight There
- August 31– Segment 2 Wrap-up and linky provided for prize entry
- September 14th 7:59 am Eastern time — Deadline to enter picture for Segment 2 Prize
- September 14 – Segment 2 Prize Winner Announced
Come on back on September 14th to see what I designed for Block 9!
Don’t Miss Out on My Previous Destination QAL Posts
Tu-Na Quilts: Announcing the Next Quilt-a-Long with Partners in Design —Introduction and a look at my fabric selection.
Tu-Na Quilts: Destination QAL Block 1 — Canyon Block
Tu-Na Quilts: Destination QAL Block 2 — Camper Block
Tu-Na Quilts: Destination QAL Block 3 — Fair Block
Tu-Na Quilts: Destination QAL Block 4 — Turtle Beach
Tu-Na Quilts: Destination QAL Block 6 — Covered Bridge
Tu-Na Quilts: Destination QAL Block 7 — Cityscape (I sewed two of these).
What I Learned Today:
- Tu-Na Helper did not escape the illness. But he didn’t get it as hard as I did.
- My third Covid test was negative. So were the other two. That’s a relief but it still leaves the question of what terrible bug did I get.
- I am so far behind with my projects.
- Tu-Na Helper knew when I was starting to feel better; I started ordering fabric to take advantage of some Labor Day Sales. The boxes should be arriving tomorrow and Wednesday.
Question: Do you ever feel like you catch up with your projects? I definitely have the wandering eye. I’m constantly looking for new patterns and ideas. In other words, I have lots of projects on the pile to be finished and lots waiting in the wings. I guess I’m always behind with my projects.
Thanks for stopping by and do come again.
Karen, Tu-Na Quilts